What Parameters Are Required To Purchase Electric Ball Valves?
What parameters are required to purchase electric ball valves?
Answer: the more parameters the better, so the more accurate when the selection. In general, it is best to include all of the following: media name, media density, media viscosity, pipe material, pressure level, caliber, operating temperature, media flow, Reynolds number, leak level or sealing requirements. So the designer in the selection of the consideration will be very full, it is more suitable for the actual use of the site requirements. As for the natural gas hand valve, the general election can be soft seal.
What parameters are required to buy electric ball valves?
Electric ball valve is a relatively new type of ball valve, it has its own structure of some of the unique advantages, such as the switch without friction, sealing is not easy to wear, opening and closing torque is small. This reduces the size of the actuator. With multi-turn electric actuator, can achieve the regulation of the media and tightly cut off. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, urban water supply and drainage and other requirements to strictly cut off the working conditions.
The electric ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Ball valve is widely used in recent years, a new type of valve, it has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size, light weight.
3. Close and reliable, the current ball valve sealing surface materials widely used plastic, good sealing, in the vacuum system has also been widely used.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, from full to full clearance as long as the rotation of 90 °, easy to remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, ball valve structure is simple, the seals are generally active, demolition and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the ball and valve seat sealing surface and the media isolation, the media through, will not cause the valve sealing surface erosion.
7. Wide range of applications, the diameter from small to a few millimeters, large to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied. When the ball is rotated by 90 degrees, the spherical surface should be present at the entrance and exit, thus breaking the flow.