What is a fluid stainless steel gate valve?
The fluid stainless steel gate valve is the most widely used stainless steel valve. It is through the gate of the lift to control the valve opening and closing, gate valve the gate perpendicular to the fluid direction, change the relative position between the gate and the valve seat can change the channel size.
The structure of the fluid stainless steel gate valve is as follows:
1. Both ends of the branch pipe are welded and the valve opening and closing is controlled by the gear transmission.
2. Valve closed mainly through the valve cover on the bevel gear mechanism and can be adjusted for the double-type single gate, universal top, gate valve folder ring, etc., by the valve body for lifting movements.
3. Seat sealing surface using cobalt-based hard alloy surfacing, wear, anti-scratch performance.
4. Stem surface corrosion by nitriding treatment, gate valve with good corrosion resistance and scratch resistance.
5. Pressure from the tight seal mechanism, press the media pressure to tighten the wedge ring to achieve the seal, the higher the pressure of the better sealing performance.