Ball valve in the 20th century, 50 years, with the rapid development of science and technology, production technology and product structure of continuous improvement, in a short period of 40 years, has rapidly developed into a major valve class. In the western developed countries, the use of ball valves is increasing year by year. In China, ball valves are widely used in oil refining, long-distance pipeline, chemical, paper, pharmaceutical, water, electricity, municipal, steel and other industries. The national economy occupies a pivotal position. It has a rotation of 90 degrees of action, the plug body for the ball, a circular through hole or channel through its axis. The ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the direction of flow of the media, it only needs to rotate 90 degrees of operation and a small turning torque can be closed tight. Ball valve is most suitable for the switch, cut off the valve to use, V-type ball valve. In addition to the valve should pay attention to the pipeline parameters, should pay special attention to the use of environmental conditions, because the electric valve in the electric device is a mechanical and electrical equipment, its use of its use by the environment greatly affected. Normally, the electric ball valve, butterfly valve in the following environment to pay special attention.
Ball valve, ball valve, ball valve, ball valve, ball valve, ball valve, ball valve, ball valve, ball valve ball valve, ball valve ball valve The
According to the shell / body material classification, the ball valve can be divided into:
1. Metal materials valves: such as carbon steel valves, alloy steel valves, stainless steel valves, cast iron valves, titanium valves, Monel valves, copper alloy valves, aluminum alloy valves, lead alloy valves.
2. Metal body lining valve: such as rubber lined valve, lining fluorine valve, lining the lead valve, lining plastic valve, lining enamel valve.
3. Non-metallic materials valves: such as ceramic valves, glass valves, plastic valves.
Domestic production of ball valve manufacturers are more connected to the size of most are not uniform. Mainly divided into the following categories:
Valve floating ball valve
Ball of the ball is floating, under the action of the media pressure, the ball can produce a certain displacement and pressed on the outlet side of the sealing surface to ensure that the export side of the seal.
Top ten note
(1) must first identify the ball valve, the downstream pipeline has been unloaded pressure, in order to disassemble the decomposition operation.
(2) non-metallic parts should be immediately removed from the cleaning agent, not a long time soaking.
(3) assembly of the flange on the flange must be symmetrical, step by step, even tighten.
(4) cleaning agent should be with the ball valve in the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) are compatible. When the working medium is a gas, the metal parts can be cleaned with gasoline (GB484-89). Non-metallic parts are washed with pure water or alcohol.
(5) The individual parts of the ball valve that can be decomposed can be cleaned by immersion. The metal pieces that are left with non-decomposed non-metallic parts can be scrubbed with a clean, fine, dipped silk cloth (to prevent the fibers from adhering to the parts). Cleaning to remove all the adhesion of the wall of grease, dirt, plastic, dust and so on.
(6) ball valve decomposition and re-assembly must be careful to prevent damage to the sealing surface parts, especially non-metallic parts, remove the O-ring should use special tools.
(7) after cleaning to be washed wall cleaning agent after evaporation (can be used without cleaning detergent cloth) for assembly, but not for a long time to shelve, otherwise it will rust, dust pollution.
(8) New parts need to be cleaned before assembly.
(9) Use grease to lubricate. Grease should be compatible with ball valve metal material, rubber parts, plastic parts and working medium. When the working medium is a gas, use special gas such as special 221. Apply a thin layer of grease to the surface of the seal mounting groove, apply a thin layer of grease to the rubber seal, apply a thin layer of grease to the sealing surface and friction surface of the valve stem.
(10) shall not be allowed to have metal debris, fiber, grease (except for the provisions of the use of) dust and other impurities, foreign bodies and other pollution, adhesion or stay in the surface of the parts or into the cavity.