BS1868 Stainless steel check valves FEATURES:
• Swivel disc for improved seat alignment and longer life.
• Each valve is shell and seat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
• Check valves are suitable for service in horizontal line with cap vertical or in a vertical line with flow upward.
• Carrier Pin is confined within the body wall and is not accessible from the exterior, thus no side body penetrations, eliminating a common leak path.
• Other available options as follows:
-Alternate valve materials such as chrome and stainless steel alloys
-Alternate trim materials
-Drain and other auxiliary connections
-Special cleaning for applications such as oxygen or chlorine
-Other options available as specified
Rate Range:Class 150 to Class 2500
Size Range:2″ to 32″
Materials:CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M/duplex stainless steel/alloy
Trim for opitional:Trim 1#,Trim 5#,Trim 8#,Trim 10#,Trim 12#,
Type:BOLTED BONNET/Pressure Seal
Wall thickness: BS1868/API6D/ASME B16.34
Pressure-temperature ratings:ASME B16.34
General valve design:BS1868/API6D/ASME B16.34
End to End dimensions:ASME B16.10
Flange design:ASME B16.5
Butt weld design:ASME B16.25
Guanli Valve is well-known as one of the largest bs1868 stainless steel check valves manufacturers and suppliers in China. We have been focused on various valves since 1992 and owned good reputation. Please rest assured to buy the quality valves in stock from our factory.